Computer problems can pop up anytime. You might be in the airport on the way to Florida or snowed in on a weekday when your computer starts acting funny. You can’t get to your local tech support office. But never fear, remote service calls bring a certified tech to you.
Technology Solutions, Inc. offers remote service calls to make it easier than ever to get your computer fixed. All you need is an active internet connection, a telephone, and a computer that turns on. You never have to leave your house.
Here’s how it works:
- You call your tech. He directs you to a website to download the remote access software. At Technology Solutions, Inc. we use TeamViewer.
- You open the software, which gives you a user ID and password.
- You tell the technician the user ID and password. He types it into his copy of TeamViewer. This gives him access to your computer until you end the connection.
- You sit back and watch your computer seemingly fix itself with the help of our Tech behind the scenes.
- When your tech tells you he’s done, you end the connection. Ending the connection means that the tech no longer has access to your computer.
Make an appointment to sit in your pajamas drinking tea while our experienced technician diagnoses your computer problem, updates your system, or removes viruses. It doesn’t matter where you are. Our technician in Maine has done remote service calls for clients in Canada, Alaska, and Arizona over the last six months.
Keep in mind that this technology, while convenient and easy to use, isn’t a miracle cure. There are some cases when you’ll just have to lace up those boots and come say hello to our friendly office staff. These cases include: when your internet isn’t working, when your computer won’t turn on, when you have a hardware problem.
A word of warning: Never allow remote access to a technician who calls you out of the blue. Reputable technicians do not cold call clients; you call them. So call Technology Solutions today at 207-368-2880.